Your Cart is empty
Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
TIP: You can cut two 6" wide dies
side by side at the same time
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
Most accurate cuts, place fabric on the lengthwise grain.
To conserve fabric, cover only the shape to be cut, not the entire die board.
The GO! Big Just Add Fabric-12" Block Starter Pack includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set (55500)
- GO! Flying Geese-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished) (55456) - Included with GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter (55500)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112) - Included with GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter (55500)
- GO! Qube 12" Mix & Match Block (55778)
- GO! Strip Cutter-2 1/2" (2" Finished) (55017)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 24" (55113)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks & Quilts Pattern Book by Eleanor Burns-2nd Edition (1091)
- GO! Quilting Ruler-12" x 12" (55475)
- Includes 82 FREE patterns
Cuts up to 6 Cotton Layers. Here's How:
Reasons to Love the GO! Big
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste. The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
Free die and free cutting mat are included so you are ready to start quilting right out of the box.
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|