Your Cart is empty
Grace Q-Zone Queen Quilting Frame
The New Q-Zone Queen frame has features that are normally found on our more expensive frames. Height adjustable legs you can quilt either sitting or standing. Adjust the arm length so you can either put your home domestic machine or the Q'nique 15R and bigger. Other features include two rails for quick and easy fabric attachment and a dual track carriage your machine will glide smoothly across your frame. Q-Zone Queen is a sturdy steel and versatile frame at a friendly consumer price.
Features and Specifications
- 102" Length (left to right)
- Expands 34.5" - 42.5" Wide (front to back)
- Adjusts 37.5" - 45" Tall
- Max quilting area - 84"
- Can be broken down into a 4ft frame
- Works with King Quilter long arm quilting machines
- Works with any domestic machines compatible with Grace speed controls up to 18" including but not limited to:
- Baby Lock - Quilter’s Choice Pro (BLQP), Quilter's Choice
- Bernina - 150; 165; 185; Activa: 145, 240, 720, 730, and 8 Series; Artista: 820 or 830; Aurora: 430, 440QE, and 450; Virtuosa: 153, 155
- Brother - 1500 S
- Elna - 7100, 7200, and 7300
- Janome - 10000, 1600P/DB/DBX, 6600, 6500, Horizon 7700
- Juki - 98E, 98 Q/QE, 2010Q, 2000Qi
- Pfaff - Grand Quilter
- Singer - Quantum 9910, 9940
- Viking - Mega Quilter 9"
- (Must purchase top plate and handles for domestic machines) - If you are unsure if your machine will work, please call us at